Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Rakit whose registered office is at 34 Chapel Lane, Wicken, Ely, Cambridgeshire CB7 5XZ
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Rakit and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per social media platform. Maximum of two entries. Entries exceeding the maximum number from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 3rd May 12pm GMT+1 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The entrant must comment on the competition post on either Facebook or Twitter to enter. A comment on Facebook counts as one entry, a comment on Twitter is one entry and a retweet on twitter will count as an another entry. A maximum of 3 entries per entrant.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The 3 prizes are as follows: 1 x Rakit Drum Synth kit, 1 x Rakit Baby8 Sequencer kit, 1 x Rakit Rakimix 5 Channel Mixer kit.
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by drawing 3 names from a bucket at random.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners when the prizes will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winners agree to the use of their names and images in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s names will be available 2 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Rakit and not to any other party.